Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Notion /myths and heroes

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Notion /myths and heroes
Message de soweirdness posté le 27-04-2017 à 19:01:08 (S | E | F)
Bonjour
J' aimerais que quelqu'un m'aide à corriger mes erreurs si possible .
Merci pour vos réponses.

Anglais: Notion 1- Myths and heroes | The Sixties

Intro: I am going to talk about the notion of Myth and Heroes and especially in the decade of The Sixties.
First of all i would like to give a defition of this notion : a myth refers to a popular belief or a tradition or a false notion and a hero can be a person who is admired for his achievements or maybe a role model or an icon.
So now i will try to explain :how did the sixties decade become a myth thanks to its heroes ?
First, i will talk about the time of change and then the time of protest with artist.

Dev’: partie 1: The Sixties were a decade characterized by a technogical revolution, a change in a music, fashion , the birth of consumerism, baby-boomers, drugs, hippy, a sexual revolution because women could be on the pill and the emergence of brands.
In fact the music industry flourished like never before with The Beatles leading the way, , followed by The Who and The Rolling stones, they have a worldwide popularity and still famous today. they have an influence.

I'm going to talk about the document the cover of time magazine.This cover of Time magazine released in 1966 shows the city of london as the center of many changes in the siexties. I think he proves that this decade was characterized by bigs changes.
So the traditionnal elements are relegated in the backgroung to leave room for change fun, movement and music in the foreground. The younger generation sported flares, oversized sungrasses and bold prints. They also used illegal substances, whose effects can be seen on the cover. The collage effect is to used create a buzz as it forces the viewer is attention to flicken from the left to the right.

The Sixties decade not only marked the spirits thanks to its impressive changes but also for its time of protest notably due to the heroic actions of several artist.

Partie 2: The decade was bit only a time of change especially in music, but it was also a time of protest. The protest symbol was designed by an artist an individual who was against nuclear war. The fact that this emblem spread so rapidily means that the Siexties was a time when the voice of individual was heard. People began to rise up against gouvernement powers. Their numbers grew and grew and soon the individual became a powerul group. The song Universal Soldier carnies the same message as it is used to unite people and helps individuals to recognize that we are above all the same beings regardless of where we came from.
I have the feeling that this artist can be describe like heroe because for me they are defender of commun values. We must not forget that maybe without them people will never rise up.

Conclusion:
To conclude, we can see that numerous heroes changed the world and allowed an openmindedness , Indeed the music groups as the Beatles, the rolling stone and The Who are heroes because thanks to their influence they can deliver messages and influence the ideas or the artisits like for the symbole peace. They are heroes because they return happy people ans help them to rise up against something. On top of that The siexties was a decade of changed that marked this period as a myth forever.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 27-04-2017 23:46

Réponse : Notion /myths and heroes de kazwell, postée le 27-04-2017 à 21:14:55 (S | E)
Hello hello,
J'espère que mon aide te sera un peu utile
Les remarques en vert.
Les erreurs en bleu.
Les expressions , mots répétitifs/inutiles seront barrés

Intro: I am going to talk about the notion of Myth and Heroes and especially in the decade of The Sixties. (sauf si tu veux utilisé "The Sixties" comme un nom a part)
First of all i would like to give a defition of this notion : a myth refers to a popular belief or a tradition or a false notion (Utilise or q'une seul fois pour faire un choix , dans ce cas cherche un autre concordant) and a hero can be a person who is admired for his achievements or maybe a role model or an icon(même remarque).
So now i will try to explain :how did the sixties decade become(conjuguaison) a myth thanks to its heroes ?
First, i will talk about the time of change and then the time of protest with artist.(ça vaut rien dire , reformule ton idée)
The Sixties were a decade characterized by a technogical revolution, a change in a music, fashion , the birth of consumerism, baby-boomers, drugs, hippy, a sexual revolution because women could be on the pill and the emerge car tu ne spécifies rien).
In fact the music industry flourished like never before with The Beatles leading the way, , followed by The Who and The Rolling stones, they have a worldwide popularity and are still famous today. they have an influence.

I'm going to talk about the document the cover of time magazine (c'est un nom propre , donc majuscule).This cover of Time magazine released in 1966 shows the city of london as the center of many changes in the siexties. I think he (un magazine n'est pas un être humain , donc mauvais pronom) proves that this decade was characterized by bigs changes.

So the traditionnal elements are relegated in the backgroung to leave room for change fun (reformule ça , ça ne veux rien dire), movement and music in the foreground (revois la construction de cette phrase). The younger generation sported flares, oversized sungrasses (orthographe) and bold prints (je ne vois pas ce que tu veux dire). They also used illegal substances, whose effects can be seen on the cover (who? the artists? tu dois spécifier ça vu que ta changer de paragraphe...). The collage effect is to used create a buzz as it forces the viewer is attention to flicken from the left to the right. (c'est dernière phrase n'a aucun sens , à revoir....)

The Sixties decade not only marked the spirits thanks to its impressive changes but also for its time of protest notably due to the heroic actions of several artist. (good transition)

The decade was bit only (meaning??) a time of change especially in music, but it was also a time of protest. The protest symbol was designed by an artist an individual (tu veux dire un artiste et un individu , ou un artiste,un individu.....?) who was against nuclear war. The fact that this emblem spread so rapidily means that the Siexties was a time when the voice of individual was heard. People began to rise up against gouvernement powers. Their numbers grew and grew and soon the individual became a powerul group. The song Universal Soldier carnies the same message as it is used to unite people and helps individuals to recognize that we are above all the same beings regardless of where we came from. (haha I'm sorry lucile , this one phrase was funny....soweirdness basicalement tu viens de dire qu'on règne tous sur les même créatures, *cough* escalavage *cough* , bref revois l'expression de ta phrase)
I have the feeling that this artist can be describe(past tense) like (mauvais comparatif , le mieux ici est d'utiliser as a ) heroe because for me they are the defender (pluriel) of commun(orthographe) values. We must not forget that maybe without them people will never rise up (avec le message que t'essaye de transmettre , tu utilises le mauvais temps).

Réponse : Notion /myths and heroes de soweirdness, postée le 29-04-2017 à 14:54:16 (S | E)
D'accord merci beaucoup 😚

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux