Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Lettre / recommandation

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Lettre / recommandation
Message de backtocanada posté le 23-01-2017 à 16:02:51 (S | E | F)
Bonjour !
Je viens d'être pré-sélectionnée pour effectuer une année d'étude au Canada. Pour finaliser mon dossier je dois fournir deux lettres de recommandation de professeurs en anglais. L'un deux n'ayant pas le temps d'écrire ma lettre mais acceptant l'idée me propose de l'écrire à sa place.
Pouvez-vous m'aider à corriger mon texte s'il vous plait ?
Merci d'avance pour votre réponse
Voici ce que j'ai écrit :

To Whom It May Concern,
Hereby I would like to recommend you my former student,XXXXX XXXXX.
XXXX will obtain this year her DUT, a 2-year university Degree French equivalent, at the Institut Universitaire de Technologie GEA in Grenoble, France; this school provides a general program of corporation management courses.

XXXX assisted my lecture in economic in 2015-2016. Highly motivated, she is a resourceful, discreet, and efficient student. She showed great ability to work both with others and independently and her dedication will make her a great student in your Institution.

XXXXXX is strongly motivated to study in Canada. In 2015, she had the occasion to study in Barrie, Ontario for 3 month through an exchange program. She grew a real interest for the Canadian culture.

She understands that being fluent in English is an important step for her study and I am persuaded that this opportunity will allow her to achieve the academic career she is aiming for.

I can assure you that Louise would certainly meet all your expectations. Therefore, I strongly support his application. Do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.

Yours sincerely,
XXXXX XXXXX

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-01-2017 21:34

Réponse : Lettre / recommandation de bluestar, postée le 23-01-2017 à 16:49:00 (S | E)
Bonjour..

Hereby I would like to recommend you my former student,XXXXX XXXXX. Je dirais: I am writing to......to you. (hereby a omettre, en trop)
XXXX will obtain this year her DUT this year , a 2-year university Degree French equivalent, at the Institut Universitaire de Technologie GEA in Grenoble, France; this school provides a general program of corporation management courses.

XXXX assisted my lecture(pluriel?) in economics in 2015-2016. Highly motivated, she is a resourceful, discreet, and efficient student. She showed great ability to work both with others and independently and her dedication will make her a great student in your Institution.

XXXXXX is strongly motivated to study in Canada. In 2015, she had the occasion to study in Barrie, Ontario for 3 month (pluriel)through an exchange program. She grew (un autre verbe) a real interest for the Canadian culture.

She understands that being fluent in English is an important step for her study and I am persuaded that this opportunity will allow her to achieve the academic career she is aiming for.

I can assure you that Louise would certainly meet all your expectations. Therefore, I strongly support his application. Do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.

Réponse : Lettre / recommandation de backtocanada, postée le 23-01-2017 à 17:52:52 (S | E)
Bonjour..

I am writing to recommend you my former student XXXX XXXX to you.

XXXX will obtain her DUT this year , a 2-year university Degree French equivalent, at the Institut Universitaire de Technologie GEA in Grenoble, France; this school provides a general program of corporation management courses.

XXXX assisted my lectures in economics in 2015-2016. Highly motivated, she is a resourceful, discreet, and efficient student. She showed great ability to work both with others and independently and her dedication will make her a great student in your Institution.

XXXXXX is strongly motivated to study in Canada. In 2015, she had the occasion to study in Barrie, Ontario for 3 months through an exchange program. She expanded a real interest for Canadian culture.

I can assure you that Louise would certainly meet all your expectations. Therefore, I strongly support her application. Do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.

Merci pour ta réponse ! J'ai apporté les modifications que tu m'avais souligné! Pour "grew" j'ai mis "expanded" à la place. Cela convient ? J'essaie de ne pas mettre develop dont je me suis inspiré pour la phrase sur mon autre lettre de recommandation..;

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-01-2017 21:35
Pas de rouge/rose sur les forums, merci.

Réponse : Lettre / recommandation de bluestar, postée le 23-01-2017 à 18:38:31 (S | E)
Bonjour..

J'ecrirais ..she expressed...in (pas for) Canadian culture

Réponse : Lettre / recommandation de backtocanada, postée le 23-01-2017 à 20:06:04 (S | E)
Bonsoir

J'ai changé ce dernier point et j'ai envoyé ma lettre. Merci beaucoup !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux