Recommandés :
- Traducteurs gratuits
- Jeux gratuits
- Nos autres sites

Radio Pirate /rock songs

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Radio Pirate /rock songs
Message de margaux18 posté le 21-03-2017 à 21:42:36 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir,
pour le lycée je dois inventer une radio pirate anglaise dans les années 60 et présenter une chanson rock qui représente bien cette décennie. J'ai fai mon devoir mais est-ce que vous pourriez m'aider à relever mes fautes d'orthographe ?
Merci d'avance !

Good morning everybody, it’s Laura speaking on Splash radio, the fresh radio only for you. As you know, I consecrate this week to introduce to you my favorites rock songs of the moment.
Today, I would like to share with you my sweet listeners, my enthusiasm about a delightful rock song releases this year, in 1965. Indeed, I’m talking about New Generation by The Who which to my mind, embodies the decade we are in. It’s an English mods rock band which were formed in 1964. The members are the singer Roger Adultery, the guitarist Pete Townshend, the drummer Keith Moon and the bass guitarist John Entwistle. They can’t be played on the BBC so they count on pirate radios such as Radio Caroline which has diffused their first hit “I can’t Explain”. My generation is a powerful song and the perfect reflection of the British youth’s feelings in the sixties, who can look lost.
Written with the first person of singular, this song describes the fears, the doubts and even the anger of the youths who have troubles to find their place in the society, illustrate by the quote “Hope I died before I get old”. It seems as a shout of distress.
We can find the originality of the song for instance with the first history bass’ solo in a music of this type. The lyrics are social and provocative. They are talking about the anxiety of the youths in the sixties for their future. It’s the case when they say “People try to put us d-down (Talkin’ bout my generation), just because we get around ». They can appear violent with people who are not like them in the second verse with “Why don’t you all fade away ?”
The band is the spokesperson of a generation in contradiction with the society.
Moreover, the name of the song and the fact that “my generation” is repeated several times is meaningful. The target of the song is to make people aware of the youth’s rebellion in the swinging sixties. Finally, this song can be compared at a youth revolution. British youth were no longer going to be prepared to accept the rules and cultures set by the straight-laced British society. They were going to have good time no matter what. The song is saying that older people should not judge the youth according to their outdated standards, but let them live how they want to.
Thanks for listening me, I let you with some new songs and be here tomorrow, same hour, to talk about Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 21-03-2017 22:16

Réponse : Radio Pirate /rock songs de gerondif, postée le 21-03-2017 à 23:21:31 (S | E)
Bonsoir
Pour les jeunes, the dirais "the young" ou "young people", ou "teenagers" mais pas the youths .
On dit: "The inspector is waiting" mais "* Inspector Columbo is waiting". Ça marchera aussi pour les membres du groupe.
Erreurs en bleu, corrections en vert

Good morning everybody, it’s (this is) Laura speaking on Splash radio, the fresh radio only for you. As you know, I consecrate this week to introduce(gérondif , ing) to you my favorites(adj invariable en anglais) rock songs of the moment.

Today, I would like to share with you my sweet listeners, my enthusiasm about a delightful rock song releasesparticipe passé) this year, in 1965. Indeed, I’m talking about New Generation by The Who which to my mind, embodies the decade we are in. (ce it est relié par le lecteur à la chanson, pas au groupe, mieux vaudrait répéter the Who en sujet ici )It’s an English mods rock band which (band est singulier)were formed in 1964. The members are the singer Roger Adultery, the guitarist Pete Townshend, the drummer Keith Moon and the bass guitarist John Entwistle. They can’t be played(ou broadcast) on the BBC so they count on pirate radios such as Radio Caroline which has (plutôt un prétérit, c'est implicitement daté) diffused(broadcast fait plus anglais) their first hit “I can’t Explain”. My generation is a powerful song and the perfect reflection of the British youth’s feelings in the sixties, who(ce relatif est mal placé, il représente qui, Les jeunes ?) can look lost.

Written with in the first person of singular, this song describes the fears, the doubts and even the anger of the youths who have troubles to find (ing)their place in the society, illustrate by the quote “Hope I died(grosse erreur d'interprétation du sens de la chanson si vous mettez ce verbe au prétérit, il est au présent dans la chanson !!) before I get old”. It seems as(confusion entre as , en tant que et like, come pour une comparaison) a shout of distress.
We can find the originality of the song for instance with the first history bass(cas possessif inutile ici, c'est un nom composé) solo in a music of this type. The lyrics are social and provocative. They are talking about the anxiety of the youths in the sixties for their future. It’s the case when they say “People try to put us d-down (Talkin’ bout my generation), just because we get around ». They can appear violent with people who are not like them in the second verse with “Why don’t you all fade away ?”
The band is the spokesperson of a generation in contradiction with the society.
Moreover, the name of the song and the fact that “my generation” is repeated several times is meaningful. The target of the song is to make people aware of the youth’s rebellion in the swinging sixties. Finally, this song can be compared at(to or with) a youth revolution. British youth were no longer going to be prepared to accept the rules and cultures set by the straight-laced British society. They were going to have a good time, no matter what. The song is saying that older people should not judge the youth according to their outdated standards, but let them live how they want to /(the way they like).
Thanks for listening (ah, une erreur de débutant ! you write to somebody, you speak to somebody, you listen to somebody: dites-vous que les paroles vont de la bouche à l'oreille, dans un sens comme dans l'autre, donc déplacement, donc "to", et puis c'est "to" !!)me, I let(Ah, encore une confusion classique entre to let, laisser au sens d'autoriser: Let me help you" et leave, laisser au sens de quitter, laisser seul ) you with some new songs and be here tomorrow, same hour(same time ! an hour, c'est une durée, un segment de 60 minutes, time, c'est une heure de rendez-vous, donc un point dans l'espace), to talk about Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones. (Amusant, j'écoutais ce morceau en boucle en 65 à 12 ans et ma soeur de 4 ans à l'époque se souvient encore qu'elle écoutait, derrière ma porte "I can get no..." et elle fonçait dans ma chambre quand j'avais le dos tourné...)

Good luck !!

Réponse : Radio Pirate /rock songs de margaux18, postée le 22-03-2017 à 08:10:43 (S | E)
Bonjour, merci beaucoup pour vos corrections ! Voilà ce que ça donne:

Good morning everybody, it’s Laura speaking on Splash radio, the fresh radio only for you. As you know, I consecrate this week to introducing to you my favorite rock songs of the moment.
Today, I would like to share with you my sweet listeners, my enthusiasm about a delightful rock song released this year, in 1965. Indeed, I’m talking about New Generation by The Who which to my mind, embodies the decade we are in. It’s an English mods rock band which was formed in 1964. The members are singer Roger Adultery, guitarist Pete Townshend, drummer Keith Moon and bass guitarist John Entwistle. They can’t be broadcasted on the BBC so they count on pirate radios such as Radio Caroline which has diffused their first hit “I can’t Explain”. My generation is a powerful song and the perfect reflection of the British young people’s feelings in the sixties. The young can look lost.
Written in the first person of singular, this song describes the fears, the doubts and even the anger of the youths who have troubles finding their place in society, illustrate by the quote “Hope I die before I get old”. It seems like a shout of distress.
We can find the originality of the song for instance with the first history bass’ solo in a music of this type. The lyrics are social and provocative. They are talking about the anxiety of the teenagers in the sixties for their future. It’s the case when they say “People try to put us d-down (Talkin’ bout my generation), just because we get around ». They can appear violent with people who are not like them in the second verse with “Why don’t you all fade away ?”
The band is the spokesperson of a generation in contradiction with society.
Moreover, the name of the song and the fact that “my generation” is repeated several times is meaningful. The target of the song is to make people aware of the young people’s rebellion in the swinging sixties. Finally, this song can be compared with a teenager revolution. British young people were no longer going to be prepared to accept the rules and cultures set by the straight-laced British society. They were going to have a good time no matter what. The song is saying that older people should not judge the youth according to their outdated standards, but let them live how they want to.
Thanks for listening me, I leave you with some new songs and be here tomorrow, same hour, to talk about Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones,

Réponse : Radio Pirate /rock songs de gerondif, postée le 22-03-2017 à 09:18:39 (S | E)
Bonjour

Good morning everybody, it’s( this is, comme au téléphone) Laura speaking on Splash radio, the fresh radio only for you. As you know, I consecrate(devote) this week to introducing to you(ou alors introducing you to) my favorite rock songs of the moment.
Today, I would like to share with you my sweet listeners, my enthusiasm about a delightful rock song released this year, in 1965. Indeed, I’m talking about New Generation by The Who which to my mind, embodies the decade we are in. It’s an English mods rock band which was formed in 1964. The members are singer Roger Adultery, guitarist Pete Townshend, drummer Keith Moon and bass guitarist John Entwistle. They can’t be broadcasted(verbe irrégulier ) on the BBC so they count on pirate radios such as Radio Caroline which has(à supprimer, prétérit) diffused their first hit “I can’t Explain”. My generation is a powerful song and the perfect reflection of the British young people’s feelings in the sixties. The young can look lost.
Written in the first person of singular, this song describes the fears, the doubts and even the anger of the youths who have troubles finding their place in society, illustrateparticipe passé) by the quote “Hope I die before I get old”. It seems like a shout of distress.
We can find the originality of the song for instance with the first history bass’(pas de cas possessif, pas d') solo in a music of this type. The lyrics are social and provocative. They are talking about the anxiety of the teenagers in the sixties for their future. It’s the case when they say “People try to put us d-down (Talkin’ bout my generation), just because we get around ». They can appear violent with people who are not like them in the second verse with “Why don’t you all fade away ?”
The band is the spokesperson (symbol) of a generation in contradiction with society.
Moreover, the name(title) of the song and the fact that “my generation” is repeated several times is meaningful. The target of the song is to (target est un peu trop mécanique, the songs aims at, ) make people aware of the young people’s rebellion in the swinging sixties. Finally, this song can be compared with(to ira mieux)(d'ailleurs, le sens est plus this song can be assimilated to, this song is a symbol of) a teenagers' revolution (ou teenage revolution en nom composé). British young people were no longer going to be prepared to accept the rules and cultures set by the straight-laced British society. They were going to have a good time no matter what. The song is saying that older people should not judge the youth according to their outdated standards, but let them live how they want to.
Thanks for listening TO me, I leave you with some new songs and be here tomorrow, same hour((same time ! an hour, c'est une durée, un segment de 60 minutes, time, c'est une heure de rendez-vous, donc un point dans l'espace), to talk about Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones,

Réponse : Radio Pirate /rock songs de margaux18, postée le 22-03-2017 à 13:08:19 (S | E)
Merci encore pour vos précieuses corrections !

Good morning everybody, this is Laura speaking on Splash radio, the fresh radio only for you. As you know, I consecrate this week to introducing to you my favorite rock songs of the moment.
Today, I would like to share with you my sweet listeners, my enthusiasm about a delightful rock song released this year, in 1965. Indeed, I’m talking about New Generation by The Who which to my mind, embodies the decade we are in. It’s an English mods rock band which was formed in 1964. The members are singer Roger Adultery, guitarist Pete Townshend, drummer Keith Moon and bass guitarist John Entwistle. They can’t be broadcast on the BBC so they count on pirate radios such as Radio Caroline which diffused their first hit “I can’t Explain”. My generation is a powerful song and the perfect reflection of the British young people’s feelings in the sixties. The young can look lost.
Written in the first person of singular, this song describes the fears, the doubts and even the anger of the youths who have trouble finding their place in society, illustrated by the quote “Hope I die before I get old”. It seems like a shout of distress.
We can find the originality of the song for instance with the first history bass solo in a music of this type. The lyrics are social and provocative. They are talking about the anxiety of the teenagers in the sixties for their future. It’s the case when they say “People try to put us d-down (Talkin’ bout my generation), just because we get around ». They can appear violent with people who are not like them in the second verse with “Why don’t you all fade away ?”
Moreover, the title of the song and the fact that “my generation” is repeated several times is meaningful. The target of the song is to make people aware of the young people’s rebellion in the swinging sixties. Finally, this song can be compared with a teenagers’ revolution. British young people were no longer going to be prepared to accept the rules and cultures set by the straight-laced British society. They were going to have a good time no matter what. The song is saying that older people should not judge the youth according to their outdated standards, but let them live the way they like.
Thanks to listening to me, I leave you with some new songs and be here tomorrow, same time, to talk about Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones.

Réponse : Radio Pirate /rock songs de gerondif, postée le 22-03-2017 à 14:07:07 (S | E)
Bonjour,
j'ai l'impression que vous ne corrigez que ce qui est en couleur, cela fait trois fois par exemple que je barre le of devant singular.

Good morning everybody, this is Laura speaking on Splash radio, the fresh radio only for you. As you know, I consecrate(maladroit) this week to introducing to you my favorite rock songs of the moment.
Today, I would like to share with you ,my sweet listeners, my enthusiasm about a delightful rock song released this year, in 1965. Indeed, I’m talking about New Generation by The Who which to my mind, embodies the decade we are in. It’s an English mods rock band which was formed in 1964. The members are singer Roger Adultery, guitarist Pete Townshend, drummer Keith Moon and bass guitarist John Entwistle. They can’t be broadcast on the BBC so they count on (rely on) pirate radios such as Radio Caroline which diffused their first hit “I can’t Explain”. My generation is a powerful song and the perfect reflection of the British young people’s feelings in the sixties. The young can look lost (Cette phrase là tombe à plat si elle n'est pas reliée par une explication).
Written in the first person of(à supprimer) singular, this song describes the fears, the doubts and even the anger of the youths who have trouble finding their place in society, illustrated by the quote “Hope I die before I get old”. It seems like a shout of distress.
We can find the originality of the song for instance with the first history bass solo in a music of this type. The lyrics are social and provocative. They are talking about the anxiety of the teenagers in the sixties for their future. It’s the case when they say “People try to put us d-down (Talkin’ bout my generation), just because we get around ». They can appear violent with people who are not like them in the second verse with “Why don’t you all fade away ?”
Moreover, the title of the song and the fact that “my generation” is repeated several times is meaningful. The target(mot trop technique) of the song is to make people aware of the young people’s rebellion in the swinging sixties. Finally, this song can be compared with(voir remarques sur correction précédente) a teenagers’ revolution. British young people were no longer going to be prepared to accept the rules and cultures set by the straight-laced British society. They were going to have a good time no matter what. The song is saying that older people should not judge the youth according to their outdated standards, but let them live the way they like.
Thanks to listening to me, I leave you with some new songs and be here tomorrow, same time, to talk about Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones.

Réponse : Radio Pirate /rock songs de margaux18, postée le 22-03-2017 à 14:16:13 (S | E)
En effet je n'avais pas fait attention à tout, voilà ce que ça donne :

Good morning everybody, this is Laura speaking on Splash radio, the fresh radio only for you. As you know, I devote this week to introducing to you my favorite rock songs of the moment.

Today, I would like to share with you my sweet listeners, my enthusiasm about a delightful rock song released this year, in 1965. Indeed, I’m talking about New Generation by The Who which to my mind, embodies the decade we are in. It’s an English mods rock band which was formed in 1964. The members are singer Roger Adultery, guitarist Pete Townshend, drummer Keith Moon and bass guitarist John Entwistle. They can’t be broadcast on the BBC so they rely on pirate radios such as Radio Caroline which diffused their first hit “I can’t Explain”. My generation is a powerful song and the perfect reflection of the British young people’s feelings in the sixties.

Written in the first person singular, this song describes the fears, the doubts and even the anger of the youths who have trouble finding their place in society, illustrated by the quote “Hope I die before I get old”. It seems like a shout of distress.

We can find the originality of the song for instance with the first history bass solo in a music of this type. Well, the lyrics are social and provocative. They are talking about the anxiety of the teenagers in the sixties for their future. It’s the case when they say “People try to put us d-down (Talkin’ bout my generation), just because we get around ». They can appear violent with people who are not like them in the second verse with “Why don’t you all fade away?”

Moreover, the title of the song and the fact that “my generation” is repeated several times is meaningful. The song aims at making people aware of the young people’s rebellion in the swinging sixties.

Finally, this song is the symbol of a teenagers’ revolution. British young people were no longer going to be prepared to accept the rules and cultures set by the straight-laced British society. They were going to have a good time no matter what. The song is saying that older people should not judge the teenagers according to their outdated standards, but let them live the way they like.

Thanks for listening to me, I leave you with some new songs and be here tomorrow, same time, to talk about Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones,

Réponse : Radio Pirate /rock songs de bluestar, postée le 22-03-2017 à 16:11:32 (S | E)
Hello,
The singer's name is Roger Daltrey, not Roger Adultery (though it is a near-anagram)!

Réponse : Radio Pirate /rock songs de margaux18, postée le 22-03-2017 à 17:57:01 (S | E)
Hello, oh thank you !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Fiches les plus populaires | Aide/Contact

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours d'anglais | Cours de français | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice. | Mentions légales / Vie privée / Cookies .
| Cours et exercices de mathématiques 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès.

| Partager sur les réseaux